Red & Tan background

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Goal Accomplished!

Well I did it!  At almost 38 yrs old, I accomplished a goal of mine that I have had for a LONG time!  I did my first 5k today at our local zoo! We had to do the "Fun Run" because we had the twins in a stroller.  The Fun Run was runners & walkers and because we had a stroller, we had to be last. So the start was a challenge, to get around all the walkers/strollers... I am happy with my 35 minutes but I could have shaved about 5 minutes off that if it were not for all the walkers & others with strollers.

Then we walked around at an Air Show for about 5 hrs!

Hoping to sleep good tonight!

Another 5k next Saturday for Victory over Violence.  Then my 3rd 5k on May 7th!!  Busy, busy!




I am in orange/blue behind the little girl in pink











They wanted to "run" with Mama


They wanted to drive it:

No comments:

Post a Comment