Red & Tan background

Friday, November 12, 2010

Refinance News!!!!

We got the appraisal back today, the guy even put on the appraisal that we were the smallest house in the area so it was hard to get a good quote.  wow, I knew we had a smaller house but I didn't think it was that small!

Well last year when we tried to refinance they appraised our house at $168k, which is what we built our house for 6 years earlier!!  This new appraisal came back at $194k!!!!!!!  yippee!!!!  The refinance is going to go through this month we hope, we will not have to pay December's house payment and we will save $230 on our mortgage each month!!!!  Finally something seems to be going right =)

Also, Bill's parents have so generously gave us the option of delaying payments to them for our IVF loan.  Thank you, you don't know how much we appreciate it!  So with the refinance going through & the delay of the IVF loan:  we will NOT have to sell our boat!!!!!!

I applied for a job a couple nights ago.  They said they might be able to use me for support (ie: unpacking shipment and such) which would be PERFECT!!!  Retail without dealing with the customers!!  I hope I can work a couple evenings during the week & one day on the weekend.  And we would get a 40% discount at Pottery Barn & Williams-Sonoma!!

And here is the best news of all!!!!!!!!  Ryan ate a great sized dinner last night, a good sized lunch & asked for a snack today!  This brings tears to my eyes because I don't want my baby to have to have that horrible feeding tube inserted!

Prayers are being answered, thank you everyone!  We love you all!!  I know I have talked about very personal things lately that most people would keep to themselves but being able to express it here has helped me stress less and knowing that people were praying for us & being so supportive have helped so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment